Both my wife and I work full time, and we are seeking a Nanny who can assist us with taking care of both our daughters, ages 11 and 14 years old.
Employer Name: Kenneth Liao
Location of Work: Toronto, ON (Major Intersection: Lake Shore Blvd W & Spadina Ave)
Title of Position: In Home Childcare Provider – Private Home (NOC 44100)
Type of Position: Permanent, full time
Wage and Hours per week: $17.17 per hour, 30 hours per week plus overtime, when necessary, two days off per week (TBD)
• Tend to the emotional well-being of our children
• Supervise and care for our children
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for our children
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
• Take our children to and from school and to appointments when necessary
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Discipline our children according to the methods requested by us, the parents
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
• Assume full responsibility of household in absence of parents
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Completion of High School is considered an asset
• Experience as a Caregiver is considered an asset
• A 6 months in-class caregiver training course is considered an asset
Organized, Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Reliability, Fluent in English, Have Initiative, Honest, Trustworthy, must be Warm, Loving, Kind and Genuinely fond of working with children.
This is a live-out position.
To apply Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org