Sushi Kojo serves popular traditional Japanese Sushi Rolls and Ramen, is seeking a Cook for their Penticton location.
Permanent; Full-Time; (30-40 hours per week); $17.50 per hour; Plus Extended Health and Dental benefits. Bonus based on sales performance.
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9am and 9pm as required.
– Prepare ingredients and marinate BBQ items;
– Prepare Japanese food items (everything on the menu);
– Supervise kitchen staff.
– Minimum 1 year of previous experience as a commercial cook;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
3480 Skaha Lake Rd,
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).