No. of job openings: 2
- Driving semi truck-trailer to US/CAN
- Ensuring the safety of load and traffic.
- Keep up-to-date and track ELD.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections of truck and trailer.
- Follow all the rules and regulations of the road and ensure safe driving of the equipment.
- Report each working day to the truck yard at 3159 64 Ave NW Edmonton, Alberta.
- Dedicated runs to the USA and come back home within 2-3 days
- Pick-and-drop/Layover paid
- Pay every 2 weeks
- Must possess a valid Class 1 Alberta driving license or equivalent license from any other Canadian province.
- Have at least 2 years of experience driving trucks with air breaks.
- Provide a relatively clean commercial driving abstract for the past two years.
- Possess the ability to communicate, write and read in English effectively.
- A high-school diploma is an asset.
- Training will be provided to eligible candidates.