Food service supervisor
L’AFGHAN GRILL INC.
• Location: Mississauga, ON, L5M 2R9
• Salary: 20.00 hourly; 30 to 40 hours per Week
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Flexible Hours, Shift
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
• Vacancies: 1 vacancy.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work setting: Restaurant
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
• Hire food service staff
• Ensure food service and quality control
• Address customers’ complaints or concerns
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Prepare and submit reports
• Prepare food order summaries for chef
• Establish work schedules
• 1 to 2 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Work under pressure
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral communication
• Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com