Lasa Construction Ltd. Is looking for 2 Construction Helpers (NOC 75110) to join them ASAP.
Business Address: 7755 – 145A St, Surrey, BC V3S 9C3
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (35 to 40 hours a week)
Wage: $21.00 to $23.00 per hour (based on experience)
· Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
· Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
· Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete.
· Assist tradespersons such as drywall installers & finishers in construction activities
· Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
· Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
• No formal education is required.
• On the job training is provided.
• Ability to work long hours and / or weekends are required.
• Ability to work under pressure and in all weather conditions
• Heavy lifting may require, at times.
Please Email resume to: email@example.com
*No phone call or drop-ins please
* People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply!
*Youth, seniors, indigenous peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.