Mad Pizza Company Inc. dba Domino’s Pizza is looking for 2 Food Service Supervisors to join them ASAP at their Vancouver, BC location. These positions are for full-time, permanent basis (35-40 hour/week) with a salary of $17.00 to $19.00/hr. (depending on exp.).
777 Denman Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 2L6
· Education: Must have min. high school graduation.
· Experience: Completion of a diploma in food service admin. and / or min. 6 months to1 year experience in similar setting is required
· Language: Must be able to communicate in English
Essential Skills: Must have good organizational and public relations skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, must be able to work under pressure, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks and attention to detail
Work Setting: fast paced pizza outlets with dine-in, pick-up and delivery services
· Supervise staff and maintain high level of customer service
· Manage inventory and place orders as per the need
· Assist management in hiring and training new staff (if and when required)
· Oversee sanitation of the store and safety of the staff
· Co-ordinate daily activities of the staff and assist in composing shift schedules
· Ensure the food quality is maintained as per company’s standards
· Handle customers’ complaints in a professional manner and as per company’s policies
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants shall be able to work any day, any shift – may include overtime.
*People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply! Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well.
No phone calls or drop-ins please.