Mahony & Sons is seeking a Food Service Supervisor for their Vancouver (False Creek) location.
Permanent, Full-time; $18.50 per hour plus gratuity; 40 hours per week. Full Medical Benefits included.
Standard 8-hour shift for this position could be scheduled anytime between 11am and 11pm, as required.
– Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
– Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Interview potential employees for new positions;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 1-2 years of experience in food preparation or service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Mail resume to:
Mahony and Sons
601 Stamps Landing
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).