We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery. An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
Company: Mansi’s Kitchen Inc.
Work Location: 45 Edenwold Dr NW UNIT 120, Calgary, AB T3N 1B6
Number of Positions: 1 (One)
Cook categories: Cook (general)
Job start date: As soon as possible
Job type: Full time – Permanent (35-40 Hours/week)
Language requirement: English
Education required: Completion of Secondary (high) school
Experience needed: Atleast 1 month to less than 7 months
Work setting: Catering firm, Take out
Client focus, Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Job duties and responsibilities
– Prepare meals by reviewing recipes; assembling, combining, and cooking ingredients; and
maintaining a sanitary kitchen.
– Attend to the detail and presentation of each order.
– Complete hot meal preparation by grilling, roasting, frying, and broiling ingredients and
assembling and refrigerating cold ingredients.
– Store leftovers according to established standards
– Coordinate daily food supply inventory for the kitchen and submit order to kitchen supervisor.
– Contribute to daily, holiday, and theme menus in collaboration with the kitchen supervisor.
– Adhere to proper food handling, sanitation, and safety procedures as per the provincial
– Ensures smooth operation of the kitchen during absence of supervisor.
– Perform other job duties within parameter of position, as and when required.
To apply for this position, email your resume: