Marutama Ramen is seeking a Food Service Supervisor for their West End location.
Full-time, permanent; $17.00 per hour; 30-40 hours per week. Plus bonus
available based on sales performance. Extended healthcare benefits are
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9am and
11pm as required.
– Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
– Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers/Kitchen Helpers;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Interview potential employees for new positions;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests
for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and
restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food
preparation or service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mail resume to:
780 Bidwell St
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.