We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Detailed information about the job is listed below:
Company: Max/Pro Tax Inc.
Work location: 340-600, Crowfoot Crescent, Calgary AB T3G 0B4
Job position: Office Manager
Job type: Full time – permanent (30-35 hours/week)
Job positions: 1 (One)
Languages requirement: English
Education requirement: Completion of Secondary (high) school education
Work experience requirement: Minimum 1 year to less than 2 years work experience of office management
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability
Job duties and responsibilities
– Organizing meetings and managing databases
– Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative and other office staff
– Manage company operations by maintaining office systems, inventory and employees.
– Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
– Organizing induction/training program for new & existing employees
– Attending meetings with senior management and providing feedback on the performance of office / administrative tasks
– Managing the organization’s administrative functions by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and updating financial documents.
– Prepare, evaluate & submit MIS reports to the management for review.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com