Miki’s Sushi Is Looking For Experienced Cooks To Join The Team.
Position: Cook (Permanent)
Employer: MH Restaurant LTD. o/a Miki’s Sushi
Working Address: F-80 Westgate Rd, Campbell River, BC, V9W 1R2, Canada
Wage: $18.00-$20.00/hr (to be negotiated)
(Overtime pay to be paid at 1.5 regular wage after 8 hrs/day and after 40 hrs/week.
Working Hours: 40 hours/wk (full-time)
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4 % vacation fee
– Prepare sushi, sashimi and other Japanese dishes
– Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food display
– Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
– Clean, cut, carve, season, cook and arrange portions of foods
– Uphold and maintain food safety, high standards of sanitation and Cleanliness
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Several years of commercial cooking experience are required.
or Completion of a 3-year apprenticeship program for cooks
or Completion of college or other program in cooking
– Ability to communicate in English is required.
Anyone interested in this job position, please send us your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Do NOT call or email us regarding the job posting, only selected candidate will be contacted.