Miki’s Sushi Is Looking For Experienced Food Service Supervisors To Join The Team.
Position: Food Service Supervisor (Permanent)
Employer: MH Restaurant LTD. o/a Miki’s Sushi
Working Address: F-80 Westgate Rd, Campbell River, BC, V9W 1R2, Canada
Wage: $18.00-$20.00/hr (to be negotiated)
(Overtime pay to be paid at 1.5 regular wage after 8 hrs/day and after 40 hrs/week.
Working Hours: 40 hours/wk (full-time)
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4 % vacation fee
– Prepare staff and the restaurant prior to customer arrival.
– Establish methods to meet work schedules
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
– Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
– Investigate and resolve customer complaints regarding food quality, service.
– Monitoring food preparation methods, portion sizes, and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
or Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
– This position requires training staff.
– Ability to communicate in English is required.
Anyone interested in this job position, please send us your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Do NOT call or email us regarding the job posting, only selected candidate will be contacted.