Miki’s Sushi is looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join the team.
Position: Restaurant Manager (Permanent)
Employer: MH Restaurant LTD. o/a Miki’s Sushi
Working Address: F-80 Westgate Rd, Campbell River, BC, V9W 1R2, Canada
Wage: $25.00/hr (Overtime pay to be paid at 1.5 regular wage after 8 hrs/day and after 40 hrs/week.
Working Hours: 40 hours/wk (full-time)
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4 % vacation fee
– Plan, direct, control, and assess restaurant and the food or beverage service operations.
– Determine the services that will be provided and put in place operating processes.
– Recruit employees, manage their training, establish work schedules, and track performance.
– Control inventory, track income, and adjust procedures and prices as needed.
– Customer complaints must be resolved, and health and safety requirements must be observed.
– Make arrangements for food and other supplies with suppliers.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management or several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
– Ability to communicate in English is required.
Anyone interested in this job position, please send us your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Do NOT call or email us regarding the job posting, only selected candidate will be contacted.