Miss Siam Food Service Inc. is looking for a Food Service Supervisor!
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Employer: Miss Siam Food Service Inc.
Work Location: Various locations in Vancouver, BC (food truck business)
Business Address: 1814 Triumph St, Vancouver, BC V5L 1K3
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Wage: $18.50 per hour
Benefit: 4% vacation pay per employment standards
Hours of work: 30-40 hours per week.
Language: English (Required), Thai (Beneficial)
• Oversee food preparation to ensure quality standards are met prior to service.
• Maintain inventory of ingredients and supplies; order from suppliers as needed.
• Assist with training new employees:
– Explain/demonstrate job duties.
– Review health & safety requirements, including food safety guidelines.
-Administrative items (e.g., timesheets).
• Assist with preparation of work schedules and evaluation of employees’ performance.
• Calculate and distribute tips to staff daily.
• Assist with content creation and posting to social media accounts.
Education: Completion of a community college certificate program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management, or a related field (required).
– Minimum 1 year experience in food service supervision/management (required).
– Demonstrable knowledge of preparation of Thai cuisine (preferred).
– Food truck experience (preferred).
How to Apply: Please send your resume to MisssiamHR@hanmail.ca