Mission Recycle Centre Ltd. dba Mission Bottle Depot is looking for a Bottle Depot Supervisor!
Position: Bottle Depot Supervisor
Employer: Mission Recycle Centre Ltd. dba Mission Bottle Depot
Business Name: 7233 Park St, Mission, BC V2V 1C9
Location of work: Same as above
Wage: $22.00 per hour
Hours of Work: 30-40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, full-time
Benefit: 4% Vacation Fee or 10 days paid vacation
– Assign depot staffs with duties and prepare work schedules.
– Supervise and direct depot staff ensuring safe, accurate, and efficient production that meets or exceed performance standards as set out by Return-it.
– Ensure all standard operating procedures for the bottle depot are followed.
– Handle and resolve work-related issues or conflicts.
– Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment.
– Report to the manager regarding sales volumes.
– Hire, train, and supervise depot staff ensuring safety procedures and company policies.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Previous supervisory experience OR related experience is required.
How to Apply: