Our team provides high-end installations and fine woodwork for both commercial and residential properties. From luxury kitchens, panelling, millwork, and custom cabinetry to designer closet systems, wainscoting, decorative accent pieces, and modern shelving units.
About mj installations ltd
We are looking for someone who has some experience in either millwork, joinery or carpentry. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking and eager individual who wants to learn and grow with this company.
Wage: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
Hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Duration: Permanent, full time
Benefits: WCB coverage, 10 days paid holidays per annum
Extended Health and Dental Insurance (after 6 month)
Start: As soon as possible
Available Positions: 10
Location: Vancouver, BC and Several locations in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia
This job offer is made on the basis that you meet the required qualifications listed below:
· Have a minimum of high school diploma (12 years) or trade school certificate
· Have a minimum of 5 years work experience as a cabinet installer (Previous experience in the field is a
· Own your own tools (big tools are not required)
· Have a valid driver´s licence.
· Own your personal protection equipment
· Own a working smartphone with enough data to upload pictures from your work and to log in/out in the time tracker
· Be able to communicate orally and in writing in English on job site, with your foreman and project manager, work
under minimal supervision
· Be physically fit to handle heavy equipment and a willingness to work in dusty or noisy environments
Be able to perform the following:
· Install high-quality cabinets in homes all around the lower mainland (residential and commercial)
- Repair and re-style wooden furniture, cabinets, fixtures and other products.
· Installation on-site including direct, front-line customer service
· Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements (Metric
· Reading layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
· Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other
· Must have strong attention to detail
· Be able to install/assemble cabinets, kitchens and millwork (experience in installing appliances is a bonus)
· Must be a team player
· Complete paperwork to track completed projects.
· You have a “can do” attitude and take pride in your work.
· Must have excellent customer service skills and be service oriented
If you want to work for a company that treats you with respect and gives you an opportunity to build a long-term career, this
Cabinet Installation Specialist Role may be the job for you!
For more details about us, please check out our webpage: https://www.mj-installations.com/
Please apply today by email and send full resume and cover letter to maria.mj.installations(at)gmail.com