MJMS Group is looking for a communications specialist to join our team and grow together!
Position: Communications Specialist (NOC 11202)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (30 to 40 hours per week), Morning, Day
Hourly Wage: $38.46 to $40.00
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 111 Oakfern Rd SW Calgary, AB T2V 4L1
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Develop effective communication strategies
· Gather, research, and prepare communications material
· Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
· Liaise and maintain contact with media and handle all kinds of requests
· Organize initiatives and plan meetings, workshops, events or press conferences
· Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
· Draft and assist in preparation contents for mass media or company website
· Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
· Answer written and oral inquiries representing the company
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
· A College diploma or university degree in business marketing, public relations, communications, or a discipline related to the field OR equivalent experience
· At least two years of previous work experience as an electrical technician.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Judgement, Team player and Organized
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter, Resume, Letter of recommendation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .