Company: Modern Class Construction Ltd.
Permanent Position: Construction Helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Term of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Night, if required.
Work start date: As soon as possible.
Location: 6145, 130B ST, Surrey, BC V3X 2G9 (Candidate is required to work at various locations as per company’s contracts).
Wage rate: $21.00 per hour for 40 hours per week. Overtime will be paid after 40 hours.
Education: No education requirements.
Experience: No experience required. On the job training will be provided.
Language: Basic knowledge of English.
• Help in loading and unloading construction material at construction site.
• Clean construction sites by removing rubble and other debris using wheelbarrows, shovels, rakes and other equipment.
• Help in building roofs and walls and other framing activities.
• Work on other activities as directed by other tradespersons working at the site such as carpenters, drywall installers.
• Always follow safety procedures and protocols and always wear safety gears.
• Mix, pour and spread mixtures on work site.
• Help in cleaning and maintaining construction equipment.
Weight Handling: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs).
Working Conditions: Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, at heights and in all-weather conditions; Physically demanding job; Repetitive tasks.
Personal Suitability: Team player; Reliability; Flexibility
Employer (Company Name): Modern Class Construction Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 6145, 130B ST, Surrey, BC V3X 2G9