New Hourin Ramen, a ramen restaurant serving authentic Japanese Fukuoka Ramen noodles and soup base, is seeking a Restaurant Manager for both our downtown Vancouver and Burnaby locations.
Permanent, full-time; 30-40 hours per week; $27.50 per hour.
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled between 9AM and 12AM, as required.
#1 1226 Robson Street, Vancouver, B.C V6E 1C2
#2 4500 Kingsway Unit 1687, Burnaby BC V5H 2B1
· Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
· Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
· Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures;
· Supervise, schedule, interview, and recruit staff;
· Provide or delegate on-the-job training for new staff;
· Monitor revenue and modify procedures and prices. Develop, implement, and analyze budgets. Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
· Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health, safety, and quality control standards and regulations;
· Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
· May negotiate with clients for catering or reservations;
· Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations;
· May perform duties of positions supervised in relief, as required.
· Must have completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field;
· Must have 3 – 5 years of experience in food preparation or service;
· Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
· Japanese language ability is an asset;
· English language ability is required.
How to Apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail resume to:
New Hourin Ramen
1226 Robson Street
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.