Hourin Ramen, a ramen restaurant serving authentic Japanese Fukuoka Ramen noodles and soup base, is looking for three Assistant Cooks to join their team.
Permanent, Full-time, $17.31 per hour; 30-40 hours per week; 4% in lieu of paid vacation. Bonus based on Sales Performance.
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled between 9am to 12am as required.
– Cooking everything on the menu;
– Prepare Ramen ingredients and other Japanese food;
– Inspecting ingredients for quality and freshness and supervising all food preparation;
– Minimum 1-2 years of previous experience as a commercial cook;
– Previous experience with Japanese ramen cuisine is an asset.
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to Apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
Mail resume to:
New Hourin Ramen
1226 Robson Street
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent
resident or citizen of Canada).