Nixda Management Inc. has an open position for a Light duty cleaner and is looking for a reliable, committed person.
- Salary $17/ an hour
- Hours 30 hours per week
- Available 1 vacancy
- Due date until a suitable candidate is found.
Job responsibilities includes, but not limited:
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors,
- Dust furniture,
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture,
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
Education No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience 1 to less than 7 months
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety
Bondable, Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment,
- Work under pressure,
- Tight deadlines,
- Repetitive tasks,
- Physically demanding,
- Attention to detail,
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking,
- Standing for extended periods,
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Willing to travel regularly
- Personal suitability
- Efficient interpersonal skills,
- Team player,
- Values and ethics
- Urban area,
- Office building,
- Various locations,
- Commercial building,
- Recreational facility/institution
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
Free parking available
Please only apply, after answering the screening questions:
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors are welcomed to apply.
How to apply
By email with a subject: Light duty cleaner position to