Company name: NSCNC Manufacturing Ltd.
Position: Mechanical Engineering Technologist (NOC 22301)
Wage rate: $33
Job type: Permanent, Full time.
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Education: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience.
Experience: 1 or more years of experience
Position available: 1
Work Location: 19358 96 Ave, Unit 150, Surrey, BC V4N 4C1
Business Location: 19358 96 Ave, Unit 150, Surrey, BC V4N 4C1
· Prepare and interpret drawings in 3D CAD programs of components, mechanisms of machine tools. Such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD.
· Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports for industrial construction or maintenance.
· Prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems.
· Analyze movements and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures.
· Creation of machine codes and CNC milling strategies in CAM programs: ArtCAM, Fusion 360, BobCAD-CAM, Dolphin CAM.
· Ability to program and work on CNC milling and CNC turning machines.
· Be able to work on manual milling and turning machines as well as with hand tools.
· Knowledge and ability to work with CNC machine control systems: Fanuc, Fagor, Siemens, LinuxCNC, Mach4
· Know the characteristics, specifications and parameters of cutters, milling and drilling bits and other tools used on CNC machines.
· Design machines, machine parts, components, tools, fixtures and equipment.
· Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities.
· Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs.
· Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems.
· Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and technicians. Review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.
· Carry out research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of machine, components and systems.
· Plan and manage CNC machine projects.
• Work under pressure, dust, noisy.
• Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch, and kneel.
• Attention to detail.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: hr.NSCNCmanufacturing@gmail.com