Ethnic Food Cook
Employer: N.S.N.V Import Export Corp. o/a Get N Go Pizza and Wings
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent (35 hours per week)
Language: English required
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Cook trade certificate
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 6322
Job Location (s):
1-271 Grassie Blvd., Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2G 2L7
We are looking for an Ethnic Food Cook who can efficiently assist in the daily operations of our restaurant with East Indian cuisine and in particular non -vegetarian dishes.
Main Duties include:
– Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes using recipes and food products for East Indian food
– Manage kitchen operations
– Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
– Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
– Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
– Inspect kitchens and food service areas
-Order supplies and equipment
-Clean kitchen and work areas,
– Minimum 1 year of experience
– Due to the nature of the business, employer prefers 1 year experience in East Indian cooking (non-vegetarian)
– Food Safe Certificate required, or ability to obtain upon hiring
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
-We would like to thank everyone for applying, however, due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.
-We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group but, as members of ethnic minority groups such as aboriginals, youth and new immigrants are currently under-represented at this level of post, we would encourage applications from members of these groups. Selection will be based on merit alone.