Food Service Supervisor
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
· Ensure that food items are stored in a safe, organized, and hazard-free environment
· Prepare food order summaries for chef
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
· Establish methods to meet work schedules
· Address customers’ complaints or concerns
· Prepare sales reports
· Maintain accurate inventory on a weekly basis
· Supervise and evaluate employees and promote employee growth
· Proficiency in multi-tasking
· Perform other duties as requested by manager
About OH GEE WANG FATTY CRAB POT
Chinese food culture has a long and profound history. It is said that the crab pot originated from the nourishing casserole of the Ming Dynasty palace, which was cooked by the casserole, with fresh crab and shrimp as the main ingredients, with the secret royal spices, and cooked on high heat. The crab soup is so thick that it was loved by the Hongwu Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang, and thus became a necessity for the imperial court of the Ming Dynasty.
OH GEE WANG FATTY CRAB POT, established in Vancouver in 2017, aims to be the most authentic Crab Pot brand in North America. At present, the company offers a wide range of specialty casseroles such as Crab Hot Pot, Shrimp Hot Pot and Chicken Claw Hot Pot, which are popular among customers for their unique and delicious taste. Now, OH GEE WANG FATTY CRAB POT has entered into the stage of brand management and operation, and is looking forward to your joining in North America.
We are now looking for a Food Service Supervisor to join us and lead our restaurant to prioritize continuously improving the quality and safety of its food products, providing more thoughtful services to its customers while delivering healthier, safer, and more nutritious food.
- Completion of a college diploma or secondary school are required
- Previous supervisory experience (minimum 1 year) in food preparation or service industry are required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (Mandarin is an asset)
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Standing for extended periods
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
Wage: CAD 20/hour and 40 hours per week
Please send your resume and a cover letter (mandatory) to email@example.com. Only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.