OJ Tires & Detailing is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Administrative Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
· Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, draft, invoices and related materials;
· Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence;
· Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments;
· Maintain and order office supplies;
· Answer and direct phone calls to relevant staff;
· Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system;
· Greet and direct visitors to the concerned person; and
· Create and revises office system and procedure.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Minimum one year of experience is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Unit 1114, 10923 38 Street NE, Calgary T3N 1A5
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.