Employer: OK Pizza Company Ltd.
Address: 104-3699 Highway 97 N, Kelowna, British Columbia V1X 5C3
NOC Group: Restaurant and food service manager (0631)
NOC Job Title: Restaurant assistant manager
Positions available (1)
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
Language required: English
Expected start date: as soon as possible
Wage and benefits:
– $25.00 /hourly
– 10 days of paid holiday
– 40 hours per week
OK Pizza is a local casual dining brand in Kelowna, British Columbia. For the past 5 years OK Pizza has serving unique and delicious pizzas to local people.
We are looking for a restaurant assistant manager to join our company to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with pizza restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer service. You should also be available to work within opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
• Oversee restaurant daily operation, cooking and handling of food.
• Train staffs and ensure staffs provide excellent customer experience.
• Control and manage food & beverage inventory.
• Make sure equipment and facility is in good condition and makes arrangement for all repairs.
• Set staff work schedules, assign tasks to staffs, and monitor staff’s performance.
• Resolve customer complaints and maintain good customer relationship
• Research and understand marketing, design effective promotional events.
Skills & Employment requirements:
• Able to work evenings and weekends in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work under pressure, physically demanding
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
• At least 1 year management experience in food service industry
• Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality, food and beverage service management is an asset.
How to apply: By email: email@example.com
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender and ethnicity, as well as applications from underrepresented groups (aboriginal peoples, youth, older workers, persons with disabilities and recent immigrants). Selection will be based on merit alone. Only successful applicants will be contacted.