Original Tandoori Kitchen located in Vancouver BC is looking for a Chef to join its team as soon as possible:
• Manage the daily operation of the restaurant kitchen, including all food ordering
• Ensure all areas of the hot & cold kitchen practice safe food handling, sanitation and storage procedures
• Plan restaurant menus and ensure food quality meet standards
• Ensure consistency in taste and presentation of food items.
• Monitor and manage the quality and quantity control of all restaurant food production and wastage, for optimizing food cost
• Monitor work hours, scheduling and vacation planning of restaurant kitchen
• Monitor and manage equipment inventory audits to ensure optimum work resources
• Maintains a safe working environment in all sections of the restaurant kitchen.
• Performs other related duties as required
• Completion of secondary school is required
• 2 years of experience in commercial cooking is required
Salary: $17.31/hr for 40 hrs/week.
Job Location: 7215 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5X 3J3
To apply: Please send your resume to
By Mail: 7215 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5X 3J3