Pacific Coast Distribution Ltd. is seeking Three (3) Long Haul Truck Drivers to complete runs in B.C., Alberta, and Washington State.
Permanent, Full-time; Wage is the equivalent of at least $27.00 per hour OR $0.525/mile plus $0.055/mile safety bonus (totaling $0.58/mile), whichever is greater. Extended medical available after a 3 months’ probation period.
Shift times for this position may vary depending on season and schedules.
– Properly load, unload, and secure freight for safe transport, assist in loading and unloading when necessary;
– Operate and drive heavy trailer trucks to deliver goods to correct recipients;
– Maintain accurate records and logs for deliveries;
– Perform vehicle inspections and maintenance before, during, and after trips, and perform minor repairs on the
road as necessary;
– Maintain clean interior and exterior of vehicles.
– Previous mountain driving experience strongly preferred;
– Must possess a clean abstract with excellent safety record (please provide copy of Driver’s Abstract);
– Fluent English (Spoken and Reading) is required;
– Previous reefer experience is required;
– Must be mechanically inclined in order to perform some maintenance on vehicles;
– Must have no criminal or customs violation records;
– BC Class 1 driver’s license is required.
– B.C.’s Class 1 MELT program is required.
How to Apply:
*NO PHONE CALLS or IN-PERSON APPLICATIONS.
Please email resumes and abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail resumes and abstracts:
Pacific Coast Distribution Ltd.
27433 52nd Ave
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).