Sales Administrator (NOC 60010)
The Pacific Design Academy is at the forefront of a new kind of design arts education. Our curriculum is dictated by the current and evolving needs of the design marketplace. The quality education you receive is artistically inspired and supported by the latest digital technology. We encourage our students to develop marketable skills and foster individual ability and excellence.
To keep up with our business growth, we are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team.
Number of Position: 1 vacancy
Hourly Wages: $53.85
Start Date: as soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Work Hours: Full time, 6 hours/day, 30 hours/week
• Plan, direct and evaluate the sales activities and strategies of the Pacific Design Academy focusing on existing and new channels.
• Organize regional and divisional sales operations, and support the achievement of new intake targets for each term
• Establish institutional policies and procedures in relation to sales, and meet and exceed established sales targets and weekly goals
• Determine strategic planning related to new academic programs, and conduct performance reviews
• Represent the Pacific Design Academy brand to promote programs to agents and prospective students
• Lead sales team in building relationships with prospective students, and manage negotiations with agents
• Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to prospective students and agents.
• Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
Education: College diploma, or equivalent experience is required
Work Experience: 1 to 2 years of experience in sales is required
Language of Work: English
Primary Location: 200-8 Bastion Square, Victoria BC V8W 1H9, Canada
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation, extended group insurance
How to apply: Please email the following documents to email@example.com
• Cover letter