Job Title: Life Safety System Technician
Company: Pacific Northwest Fire Protection Inc.
Available: As soon as possible
Benefits: Health and Dental Benefits
Vacancy: 1 position
Full-time 40 hours/week
Work location: Various job locations in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
Pacific Northwest Fire Protection Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Life Safety System Technician to join our growing team. As a Life Safety System Technician, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing fire alarm systems, sprinkler systems, foam suppression systems, and emergency light units for our commercial and residential clients.
Nature of Business: Service, Maintenance, and Installation of Life Safety, Fire Protection Equipment, Sprinkler systems, foam suppression system, and emergency light units
- To service, maintain, repair and install fire alarm systems, sprinkler systems, emergency light units, extinguishers and exit signs
- To troubleshoot and test fire alarms, sprinkler systems, foam suppression systems, emergency light unit
- Respond to service calls and perform routine inspections to ensure system functionality and code compliance
- Conduct inspections, conformance tests, adjusting and evaluations of all life safety systems to ensure product specifications and tolerances
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Collaborate with clients to determine their fire protection needs and recommend solutions
- Prepare detailed and accurate reports on each service call, including system testing and maintenance records
- Stay current with industry advancements and attend training courses to further develop technical skills
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and supervisors to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Prepare job site cost estimates for clients
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to work towards trades certification for electronic technicians in British Columbia ASTTBC (Applied Science Technologist and Technicians of BC)
- Education learning paid for by Company
- Will provide on-the-job training
- Willingness to work towards trades certification for electronic technicians in British Columbia ASTTBC (Applied Science Technologist and Technicians of BC
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work in confined spaces
About Pacific Northwest Fire Protection Inc.
Pacific Northwest Fire Protection Inc. offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Pacific Northwest Fire Protection Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.