Pacific Placing and Finishing Ltd. is looking for qualified Concrete Finishers to join our team.
Employer: Pacific Placing and Finishing Ltd.
Job Title: Concrete Finisher
Business Address: 7185 11th Ave, Burnaby, BC, V3N 2M5
Working Location: Various locations depending on projects within Lower Mainland, BC
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 30~40 hours/week
Benefits: 4% of gross salary for vacation remuneration or 10 days of paid vacation.
We offer a benefits package that is available after six-month probation period has been completed. This package includes life insurance, extended health care, vision care, and dental care. This extended benefit package does not replace the Provincial Medical Plan.
– Fill hollows and remove high spots to smooth freshly poured concrete.
– Operate a power vibrator to compress concrete.
– Ship, scrape, and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete.
– Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces of concrete.
– Install anchor bolts, steel plates and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete.
-Experience: Minimum 2~3 years of related experience OR completion of a two to four-year apprenticeship program is required.
-Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
-Education: Completion of high school
-Ability to work with others in a team environment.
How to Apply:
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.