Human Resource Officer
Packer Staffing Solutions Ltd located at Unit 204, 13049 76 Avenue, Surrey BC, V3W 2V7 is looking for an Human Resource Officer who is energetic, self-motivated and detail-oriented person to join our team.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide counseling on policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Completion of secondary school education is required.
• Completion of secondary school education with at least 2 years of experience in the field is required.
University degree or college diploma in a field related to personnel management such as business administration industrial relations, commerce or psychology or completion of a professional development program in personnel administration is usually required.
Terms of Employment: Permanent Position
Job Location: Unit 204, 13049 76 Avenue, Surrey BC, V3W 2V7
Compensation: $29.23/hour for 40 hours/week
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and cover letter at: email@example.com
By mail at: Unit 204, 13049 76 Avenue, Surrey BC, V3W 2V7