Employer: Pat A. Private Home
Location Coquitlam BC
Major Intersection: Devonshire Ave and Vento Street
Job Title: Childcare Provider – Private Home
Job Type: Regular Job
Terms of Employment: Permanent and full-time, 40 hours per week.
Anticipated Start Date: as soon as possible
Education: Not Required
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.: not required
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year. Childcare providers may require the completion of a training program in child care or a related field. Childcare or household management experience may be required.
Work Settings: Employers Home
Work Location Information: Work in employer’s Home
Children Ages: School-aged children (6 – 12 years)
· Tend to emotional well-being of children;
· Take children to and from school and to appointments;
· Supervise and care for children;
· Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
· Organize, activities such as games and outings for children;
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
· Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children;
· Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development;
· Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents;
· Prepare the children for rest periods; and
· Help children with homework
Preference for this position will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities, with the appropriate experience.
Qualified applicants should send a detailed resume to the email address provided.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intended job posting audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.