Company name: PAVEZ CONTRACTING.
Position: Construction Worker (NOC 75110)
Wage rate: $25/hr
Job type: Permanent, Full time.
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of high school is required.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience.
Position available: 1
Work Location: Various locations in Lower Mainland.
Business Location: 19036 70 Avenue Surrey BC V4N 0A6
· Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas;
· Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt;
· Assist in framing houses and erecting walls;
· Assist in drilling and blasting rock at construction sites;
· Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials;
· Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment;
· Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
· Work in wet, damp, strong odours, dust, cold environments, outdoors, noisy.
· Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch, and kneel.
· Repetitive task.
· Job is physically demanding.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org