PDQ Construction Ltd. is looking for Carpenters.
Employer: PDQ Construction Ltd.
Job title: Carpenter
Business mailing address: #206 20189 56Ave, Langley, BC, V3A 3Y6
Working location: Various locations depending on projects within Lower Mainland.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Compensation: $28.85 /hour
Hours of work: 30-40 hours/week
Benefits: 4% of gross salary
– Read and interpret specifications in blueprints, sketches or drawings, or building plans to prepare project layout.
– Build concrete, stairs, concrete walls, and concrete suspended slaps.
– Measure height, width, length and other proportions.
– Work with materials such as wood and concrete.
– Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, and surveying equipment.
-Experience: Minimum 3-4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to a four-year apprenticeship program.
-Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
-Education: Completion of secondary school.
-Ability to work with others in a team environment.
-Must have own hand tools, and personal protective equipment (PPE)
How to Apply:
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.