PDQ Construction Ltd. is looking for Riggers.
Employer : PDQ Construction Ltd.
Job title : Rigger
Business mailing address : #206 20189 56Ave,Langley, BC, V3A 3Y6
Working location : Various locations depending on projects within Lower Mainland, BC.
Terms of Employment : Permanent, Full-time
Compensation : $30.00 /hour
Hours of work : 30-40 hours/week
Vacant : 3
Benefits: 4% of gross salary for vacation remuneration.
– Perform pre-operational inspection and calculate crane capacities and weight to prepare for rigging and hoisting.
– Perform general site clean-up and daily maintenance of rigging equipment using hand and powerful tools.
– Align, level, and anchor machinery and control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings and confined spaces.
– Attach loads to rigging equipment to provide support and preparation.
– Inspect and log daily rigging inspections.
– Monitor and maintain rigging equipment.
-Education : Completion of Secondary School is required.
-Experience : At least 1-2 years of construction experience in a related job Or Completion of a one-to three-year apprenticeship program or industry courses in crane operating are required.
-Language : Functional English language is required for this position.
-Ability to work with others in a team environment.
How to Apply:
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.