Per Se Social Corner is seeking a Food Service Supervisor for their Vancouver restaurant.
Permanent; Full-time; $18.50 per hour. Bonus is available based on Sales Performance; 30-40 hours per week; 4% of Vacation pay.
Standard 6-8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10am and 12am midnight, as required.
– Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
– Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers, kitchen helpers, and bar staff;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers, as well as bar staff;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food, beverages, and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food preparation or service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
How to Apply:
Please do not apply in person.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to
Per Se Social Corner
891 Homer St.
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada