Plastform Countertop Ltd.
• Location: Brampton, ONL6T 5A2
• Salary: $24.50 hourly; 30 to 40 hours per Week
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
• Flexible Hours, Shift
• Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
• Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
• Instruct apprentices
• Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
• Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
• Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
• Maintain clean and safe work environment
• Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
• Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
• Team player
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
• Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
• Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By email: email@example.com