At Polo Liquor Ltd, we are looking for a passionate person to start working as Retail Store Supervisor. If you have the zeal and passion to join a growing company, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of Business: Polo Liquor Ltd
Work address: 2552, 32 Street NE, Calgary AB T1Y 7J6
Job Position: Retail Store Supervisor
No. of positions: One (1)
Job Type: Full time – permanent (30-35 hours/week)
Date of joining: As soon as possible
Language requirement: English
Education requirement: Completion of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work experience requirement: Minimum 1 year to less than 2 years in a similar role or profile
Work setting: Retail business, Liquor Store
Job duties and responsibilities
* Plan and perform all aspects of store functions including; stocking and facing in an efficient and organized manner.
* Ensure visual merchandising and proper stock levels are maintained.
* Provide customer service and maintain positive customer relations through proper handling of questions, comments and complaints.
* Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matter.
* Supervise and coordinate cashiers & other staff members.
* Assign job duties and instructions to other staff.
* Sell merchandise in store and authorize return of merchandise, as and when required.
* Help management in hiring and training of staff.
* Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by the management.
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Personal suitability: Client focused & team player
Send your resume to email@example.com