Print Elements is currently looking for a permanent, full time Graphic Designer to join their team as soon as possible.
· Prioritize and effectively manage multiple design projects.
· Co-ordinate with clients to determine the scope of project.
· Develop the graphic designs in order to meet the needs of the clients and their objectives.
· Determine the best suited medium to meet the desired needs of the clients within the time limit.
· Prepare sketches, layouts, and graphic elements of the subjects by using traditional tools, multimedia software and specialized graphic design software.
· Develop images by using existing photos, illustration banks and typography guides that convey the client’s message to their consumers.
· A university degree, diploma, or certificate course in graphic designs.
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator is required.
· Minimum two years experience is required.
Salary: $32.00 hourly
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 109-7511 120 Street, Delta, BC V4C 0C1
How to Apply:
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.