We are looking for a Full time Retail store supervisor to start working at our business location:
Name of Company: PTA Fuel Incorporation
Work location: 216, 9th Street W, Meadow Lake, Saskatchewan, S9X 1Y5
Job Position: Retail Store Supervisor
Job Type: Full time – Permanent (35-40 hours/week)
Salary/Wage range: $20 to $22 per hour
Job start date: As soon as possible
No of positions: 1 (One)
Language requirement: English
Education requirement: Completion of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work Experience: Minimum 7 months to less than 1 year of relevant work experience.
Work setting: Retail business, Willing to relocate
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Plan and perform all aspects of store functions including; stocking and facing in an efficient and organized manner.
* Ensure visual merchandising and proper stock levels are maintained.
* Provide customer service and maintain positive customer relations through proper handling of questions, comments and complaints.
* Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matter.
* Supervise and coordinate cashiers & other staff members.
* Assign job duties and instructions to other staff.
* Sell merchandise in store and authorize return of merchandise, as and when required.
* Help management in hiring and training of staff.
* Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by the management.
Security and safety – Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Standing for extended periods
Efficient interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org