Employer: Pura Vida Contracting Ltd.
Address: 21123 Glenwood Avenue
Maple Ridge, British Columbia, V2X8L1
Full Time Position – Permanent Position
Availability: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early, Morning and Day
Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
Education: Highschool diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties may include but are not limited to the following items:
– Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
– Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
– Instruct apprentices.
– Supervise other workers.
– Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
– Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
– Maintain, repair and renovate residences, and other establishments.
Wage: $30 per hour
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Large workload, bending, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, combination of sitting, standing, walking, handling heavy loads.
Work Setting: Construction, various locations
Personal Suitability: Team player, Reliability, Accurate, Efficient interpersonal skills.
Health Benefits: Dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, disability benefits
Contact: Kener Guillen