Quickgrow Supercenter Inc. is looking for permanent, full-time graphic designers to join our dynamic team!
Position: Graphic Designer (NOC 52120)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (30-40 hours per week), Day, Morning, Afternoon
Hourly Wage: $28.85 – 30.00 per hour
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 4628 Macleod Trail SW, Calgary, AB T2G 5E8
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare sketches, layouts and graphics by using proper image and format
· Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
· Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
· Plan and develop the graphic concepts and elements to meet the internal needs and objectives
· Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print or electronic materials for the store including on/offline flyers
· Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
· Liaise with partners on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
· Responsible for reviews of layouts and outcomes before printing or publishing them
· Ensure stable computer designing program operation by updating tools, etc.
· Manage projects accordingly by organizing and following procedures
· Other duties as assigned by the director
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
· College diploma in a related field or equivalent experience
· More than 3 years of previous work experience as a graphic designer, artist, illustrator, etc.
· Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Attention to detail
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Adobe Illustrator; Adobe Photoshop; AutoCAD; Social Media, etc.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org