Employer: Quolus Construction Services Ltd
Address: 19- 7228 Progress Way, Delta, BC, V4G 1H2
Full Time Position – Permanent Position
Availability: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early, Morning and Day
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
Education: Highschool Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Team player, Reliability, Initiative
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties may include but are not limited to the following items:
– Read specifications to determine quantities of materials required
– Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sandblasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; remove old wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer
– Apply paint or other materials, such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, fibreglass, metal coating or fire retardant using brushes, rollers or spray equipment.
– Measure, cut and apply wallpaper or fabric to walls.
– Mix and thin the paint to obtain desired colour and texture
– Hang/fasten drywall panels.
– Touch-up repairs, repair cracks and holes
– Practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with clients and fellow employees
Wage: $30 hourly
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
Bending, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, attention to detail, and ability to distinguish between colors.
Work Location Information
Contact: Lee Acheson