R-Four Contracting Ltd. dba R-Four Contracting is looking for qualified Concrete Carpenters to join our team.
Employer: R-Four Contracting Ltd. dba R-Four Contracting
Job Title: Concrete Forms Carpenter
Business address: 7185 11th Ave., Burnaby, BC, V3N 2M5
Working Location: Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 30~40 hours/week
Benefits: We offer a benefits package that is available after six-month probation period has been completed. This package includes life insurance,
extended health care, vision care, and dental care. This extended benefit package does not replace the Provincial Medical Plan.
– Build concrete forms in which concrete is poured to create walkways, walls, and other concrete structures.
– Use trowels and other tools to place and finish concrete.
– Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials used in concrete forming.
– Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
– Monitor the material to ensure it cures to a durable finish.
– Color and apply waterproofing or other joint fillers.
Experience: Over 4 years of related experience OR completion of a three-to-four-year apprenticeship program is required.
Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
Education: Completion of high school.
Ability to work with others in a team environment.
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.