Rama Tiles and Flooring Ltd. is looking for an energetic and reliable individual for the position of Office Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
· Organize daily activities and operations of the office.
· Review and update new procedures of the office.
· Track office supplies and place order when necessary and maintain budget.
· Prepare reports and keep record of reports, correspondence, and manuals.
· Supervise office staff and delegate duties to them.
· Process and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Minimum two years of experience is required.
Salary: $28.00/ hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Unit No. 113, 13375 76 Ave, Surrey, BC, Canada V3W 6J3
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.