We are hiring a skilled food service supervisor to join our team!
At Ramen Gojiro, we specialize in jiro-style, also known as gatsuri-style, ramen. This style of ramen boasts voluminous amounts of noodles and toppings and is wildly popular in Japan. The over-the-top bowls that we offer at Ramen Gojiro will ensure that your ramen cravings are satisfied.
Ramen Gojiro is a part of the parent company, Menya Kouji Group. The Menya Kouji Group is proud to continually introduce different styles of ramen that are currently popular in Japan to the rest of the world. We hope you come by for a bowl of Gojiro Ramen.
Position Available: 1
Position Title: Food Service Supervisor (Full-time, Permanent)
Wage: $18.00 per hour, overtime rate of $27.00 after 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Paid Vacation: 4% Vacation Fee
– Coordinate staff’s shift and support their duties as a supervisor
– Maintain inventory and order supplies
– Ensure food and service provided meet the quality standard
– Train staff how to serve dishes and beverages smoothly and safely
– Handle customer’s requests and complaints
– High school diploma is required
– Several years of food service experience
– Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
– Customer service and communication skills
– reliable to show up for work on time as scheduled
Contact:Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
501 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver V6B 1Y4