Ramen Isshin is seeking a Cook for their College Street and Queen Street locations in Totonto, ON.
Permanent, F/T (30-44 hours per week), $19.50/hour and Bonus depends on sales performance .
Standard 6-9-hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 9am and 11:30 pm as required.
Work locations :
#1 421 College Street Toronto, ON M5T 1T1
#2 609 Queen Street West Toronto ON M5V 2B7
– Cooking everything on the menu;
– Creating ramen soup bases;
– Inspecting ingredients for quality and freshness and supervising all food preparation;
– Giving training to new cooking and kitchen staff on matters of hygiene, Japanese ramen techniques, and other matters.
– Minimum 3 years of previous experience as a commercial cook;
– English language ability required;
– Japanese language ability is an asset;
– Previous experience with Japanese ramen cuisine.
How to apply:
*Please do not call or apply in person.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
421 College Street Toronto, ON M5T 1T1
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).