Rio Brazilian Steakhouse is looking for a Butcher Apprentice to join the team.
Job Title: Butcher Apprentice (Permanent)
Employer: Rio Brazilian Steakhouse
Working Location: 1122 Denman Street, Vancouver, BC, V6G 1T2
Working Hours: 30 hrs/wk (Full-time)
Wage: $20.50 – $25.00/hour (To be negotiated) (Overtime pay will be paid at 1.5 times the regular wage for the time over 8hrs/day and over 40 hrs/wk.)
Benefits: 4% vacation fee or 10 days paid vacation
Position Available: 1
• Trim, debone, and prepare a variety of meat, poultry, pork, and beef, for cooks and fulfillment of customer orders.
• Skillfully craft meat for special presentations including shaping, lacing, tying roasts and prepare meats as needed.
• Efficiently manage inventory, maintain records, and assess product quantity, variety, and freshness.
• Strictly adhere to safety standards, including Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) regulations, and overall food safety protocols.
• Ensure optimal food storage conditions, guaranteeing the freshness and safety of products.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Less than 7 months – 1 year of experience
• Ability to communicate English is required.
Please DO NOT CALL regarding the position. Please send your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
We thank you for your application; however, we will only contact selected candidates for an interview.