River City Early Learning Centre is looking for Early Childhood Educators!
We are a childcare facility where children can explore, manipulate, laugh, grow, and learn in a safe and enriching environment, with qualified and highly trained staff members. We are an outdoor-based centre to help our children get in touch with nature.
Position: Early Childhood Educator
Business Name: River City Early Learning Centre Inc.
Operating Name: River City Early Learning Centre.
Business Address: #30-945 Columbia St W, Kamloops, BC, V2C 1L5
Work Location: Same as above
Number of Vacant: 3
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, full-time
Benefit: We provide Extended Health, Dental benefits and 4% gross salary for vacation remuneration.
Estimated Start Date: Available Immediately.
– Develop and implement activities that support and improve children’s social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and creative development.
– Guide activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, lead children on outings in nature or the surrounding neighbourhoods.
– provide children with opportunities to manifest their creativity through dramatic play, music and physical activities.
– Organize and maintain an environment that safeguards children’s health, security, and well-being.
– Assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and discuss progress or arising issues with parents and other staff members.
– Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural issues.
– Prepare reports for parents and/or supervisors.
– Lead and assist children in the development of appropriate eating, dressing and toilet habits.
– Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and professionals working with children.
Certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
– Valid ECE Certificate is required
– Maintain a clear CCFL Criminal Record
– Previous experience working with children in a childcare/recreation setting is an asset
How to Apply: